I do great with my workouts and eating during the week, its weekends that get me. I tend to indulge in food, treats, and don’t exercise as much. I always seem to be out and about doing things so meals are not eaten at home where I prepare them myself.
Staying on track:
- Make sure you always eat a good breakfast and plan your meals and snacks.
- Don’t go to a party or any where when you are hungry….you tend to over indulge.
- Make sure to get your intake of fruits and vegetables.
- Going out to eat? Watch what you order. Try to order something smaller like soup and salad or be prepared to take part of your meal home. Restaurants tend to serve large portions.
- Watch alcohol intake because it tends to slow down metabolism.
- Find some fun physical activity like hiking, biking, swimming or something else that gets you moving.
This past weekend I did not watch what all I consumed close enough and am paying the price today. I am having to get back on track. I have become irritated with myself that I can do so good during the week and weekends I just blow it all. So I am hoping to get a goal and be better through weekends too.
Today I got up bright and early and completed an Out of the Box Cross Fit Workout which kicked my butt, but in a good way. Love that this workout combined running in it so that I could get some milage in too. Liked that it kept you moving and was fast pace.
Today starts week 2 of Best Body Bootcamp. This afternoon I completed upper body weights in supersets. Also a 20 minute walk with Nala. The motivation in this bootcamp is out standing and I look forward to reading all the facebook posts every day.